Summer Fun

















My sister and I have been trying to get together once a week with the kids and do something fun. A few weeks ago we went to Irvine Railroad Park. It was super inexpensive and a lot of fun. We road the train and went to the zoo. It was just enough to tire the kids out! I just love summer and I love that my sister is off to do things with. We also went to Splash in La Mirada a few weeks ago and again had a great time. My sister took a camera and got some totally cute pictures. Take a look at her blog just watching my garden grow. Good summer fun~

1 comments:

Gma said...
July 14, 2011 at 9:30 PM

how much fun are the cousins having and the mommies too... just wait til G'ma retires and I get to tag along!!!!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Penny's Pride. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.