Palm Springs














We went to Palm Springs a few weeks ago with my parents and my sister's family. We were only there for 2 days and that was more than enough time in 110 degree weather! There is not too much to do but we did find a children's museum with lots to do. Sophia really liked running around and being free to touch and explore. We also spent some time in the pool to try to keep cool. Sophia enjoyed spending time with her cousins as well. Unfortunately I did not get any picture of them, I guess we were too busy having fun! At night we went to down town Palm Springs with my parents and enjoyed the street fair and some ice cream. On the way home we stopped at the dinosaur exhibit. Mike could not believe that I had never been there, so of course we had to stop and take pictures!!

1 comments:

michelle michael said...
August 9, 2011 at 9:14 AM

how was that dino exhibit? i've never been there either!!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Penny's Pride. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.