6 months!





I can not believe my baby is 6 months! I barely remember my life without her. She is so special and she really is the light of my life. She just started eating baby food. I thought she would like eating but I was wrong. I have tried the veggies and she just makes the worst face I feel so bad. She babbles and laughs out loud. She is a serious little baby but so are her parents! She is a lot like me I can already tell. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. She still is not sleeping through the night she wakes up once to nurse. I don't mind, I love our time together. I could go on and on about her...Happy Half Birthday Baby!

1 comments:

michelle michael said...
May 26, 2010 at 7:36 PM

i love you, sweet niece!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Penny's Pride. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.