Happy Mother's Day




Happy Mother's Day! I am so excited to finally be a mom. What a special day it has been. We went to a nice breakfast at Pomona Mining Co with my in law's and went to my mom's house to enjoy strawberry short cake. I never imagined how much having a baby would change my life. What a true blessing Sophia is. I love her so much and just writing this brings a tear to my eye. I know super cheesy, but it is true. I now have a new respect and appriciation for my mom. It is a love like no other. Thank you mom for everything, you are the best. And thank you Sophia for making me a mom!

3 comments:

michelle michael said...
May 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM

you are a wonderful mom!! we love you. enjoy your special day.

Gma said...
May 9, 2010 at 8:25 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gma said...
May 9, 2010 at 8:27 PM

and when I say I love you soooo much... and I say it all the time... and I was always the crazy mom... and now I guess you now why I did all those things... I do everything with a mother's love... God has truly blessed my life each and every minute... my heart smiles everytime I think of you and now your baby daughter.. HAPPY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY BABY

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Penny's Pride. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.