7 Months!







About a week ago Sophia turned 7 months! I really can not believe how fast the time has gone! She is so good now. She is sleeping through the night and taking 2-3 45min naps throughout the day. She eats like a champ. Her favorite foods are sweet potato and bananas. She also is loving her baby Einstein saucer. She really is a joy and is getting so big and is so much fun. I really think 6 and 7 months are my favorite. She also talks a lot and her favorite song is Meet Me Halfway by the Black Eyed Peas! I know too funny but it is true. All I have to do is blast that song and she immediately calms down and will eventually fall asleep. And she is still loving her 80's music! I am looking forward to her growing and changing I just wish she would slow down a little, I can't keep up!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Penny's Pride. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.