Mommy and Me Swim!






I was very excited to start mommy and me swim classes with Sophia. I really want her to love the water and not be afraid. The first class she was a little unsure but did not cry, she was just taking it all in. And by the second class she was kicking her feet and slapping her hands on the water. I even put her under water! I was more upset about it then she was. She is my little fish. I can't wait to swim in Grandma and Papa's pool this summer! I am thinking about continuing the classes through the summer, she likes it and I like it so why not!

1 comments:

michelle michael said...
July 4, 2010 at 3:16 PM

how fun!! we can't wait to come watch one morning.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Penny's Pride. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.